Powered By Blogger

TV

  • CSI
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Daily Show
  • 30 Rock
  • Parks and Recreation
  • The Office
  • Real Housewives of Orange County
  • Real Houswives of Beverly Hills

Movies

  • The People Vs Larry Flynt
  • Natural Born Killers

Books

  • DSM IV
  • The Secret History
  • The Stranger
  • We Need To Talk About Kevin

Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Things I Love

1. Hunting accidents. What's not to love?

2. The death penalty. I know that it is not always administered appropriately, but let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

3. California!

4. Non-human animals.

5. Intelligence. Even if it is now considered "elite". Oh, and I love people who went college. Yeah, I'm an uppity elitist.

6. Compassion. I love compassion that is intelligence and knowledge based, not just thoughtless acceptance and blanket forgiveness.

7. Generativity. BTW, this means having concern for others, not mindlessly procreating. I hate greedy and selfish people. Shouldn't the world be a better, not a worse place because of your existence.

No comments: